Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour – 4 hours
Being over 550 years old, Bucharest went through a series of continuous changes, representing the central scene of Romania’s political, artistic, university, financial and cultural life. Between both world wars, due to the elegant architecture and the elite living here, the city was nicknamed “The Little Paris.”
small group shared tour by car/minibus
€39 for an adult Mar-Oct, €34 for an adult Nov-Feb, €20 for a child 3-12, free for children under 3
|Discount for groups||
5% for 3 guests, 8% for 4 guests traveling together
|Additional benefits for online bookings||
10% discount at best restaurants in Bucharest including famous locations as Hard Rock Cafe, Caru cu bere, Hanu lui Manuc, Pescarus, 30% discount at Museum of Senses, 15% discount at Kitsch Museum, 10% discount at Diverta Lipscani – Library Concept Store, 20% discount at Artist Cafe Lipscani
around 4-5 hours
pick-up & drop-off at your hotel (or any address in the city)
Transport by car/minibus with pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, English speaking guide
Entrance fees at the Parliament Palace (40 lei/person standard tour) and the Village Museum (15 lei/person)
Itinerary – Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour
Bucharest Sightseeing tour will start in the morning at your hotel. Following a four-hour itinerary, we will show the participants the most interesting sights of Bucharest downtown with entrance at the Parliament Palace (optional) and The Village Museum (optional).
The itinerary depends on your hotel’s location, but it will include:
Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).
- For group discounts please give us a call in advance in order to receive the code discount; +40 735 525 710.
- If you make an online booking for a single traveler, the total amount will be blocked on your card and either charged if we can confirm the tour on your date or rejected if the tour cannot be confirmed for your date.
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays and it will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
- The exact time for the visit to the Parliament Palace is decided by the Parliament Palace (based on their scheduled groups) and it is out of our control;
- At the Parliament Palace we will book the standard visit (1 hour);
- In order to visit the Parliament Palace an original ID is mandatory;
- The visit of the Parliament Palace is not guaranteed as the institution is sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences.
Please note that the timetable is subject to change due to heavy city traffic and roadworks.
TravelMaker, as the company which organizes the trip, is not responsible if the visited sites are closed without prior notice and for any reason at the moment you arrive.