Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour – 4 hours
Being over 550 years old, Bucharest went through a series of continuous changes, representing the central scene of Romania’s political, artistic, university, financial and cultural life. Between both world wars, due to the elegant architecture and the elite living here, the city was nicknamed “The Little Paris.”
small group shared tour by car/minibus
€39 for an adult Mar-Oct, €34 for an adult Nov-Feb, €20 for a child 3-12, free for children under 3
|Discount for groups||
5% for 3 guests, 8% for 4 guests traveling together
|Additional benefits for online bookings||
10% discount at best restaurants in Bucharest including famous locations as Hard Rock Cafe, Caru cu bere, Hanu lui Manuc, Pescarus, 30% discount at Museum of Senses, 15% discount at Kitsch Museum, 10% discount at Diverta Lipscani – Library Concept Store, 20% discount at Artist Cafe Lipscani
around 4-5 hours
pick-up & drop-off at your hotel (or any address in the city)
Transport by car/minibus with pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, English speaking guide
Entrance fees at the Parliament Palace (40 lei/person standard tour) and the Village Museum (15 lei/person)
- Small group tour for a personal and intimate experience
- Friendly & experienced tour guide
- Visit the Palace of Parliament, the second largest administrative building in the world after Pentagon
- Discover Village Museum, learn about the Romanian countryside in the open air museum
- Explore a breathtaking and panoramic view of the most interesting sites in Bucharest
- Revolution Square, witness of the fall of communism in 1989
- Victory Avenue – oldest and longest boulevard of Bucharest
- Hear the story of the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and communism regime
Bucharest Sightseeing tour will start in the morning at your hotel.
Following a four-hour itinerary, we will show you the most interesting sights of Bucharest with entrance at the Parliament Palace – the world’s second-largest administrative building after The Pentagon and The Village Museum – the charming open-air museum which reunites original houses that belonged to the Romanian peasants being brought here from all the regions of the country: Transylvania, Oltenia, Dobrogea and Moldavia.
Moreover, the village museum hosts many traditional fairs, where you can find traditional food and crafts. And when it comes to souvenirs, here is definitely the most inspiring place from where you can buy authentic and hand-made for you and your beloved ones.
Learn the secrets of the city, on a rounded panoramic tour with breathtaking views of the most interesting monuments and iconic buildings in Bucharest, be ready to take pictures.
During this tour, there are two major stops, one in the Revolution Square, the place where the Romanians fought against the communism regime and one in the Constitution Square, where you will hear the story of the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu.
The itinerary depends on your hotel’s location and it will include:
Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).
Know before you book
- For group discounts please give us a call in advance in order to receive the code discount; +40 735 525 710.
- If you make an online booking for a single traveler, the total amount will be blocked on your card and either charged if we can confirm the tour on your date or rejected if the tour cannot be confirmed for your date.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays and it will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
- The exact time for the visit to the Parliament Palace is decided by the Parliament Palace (based on their scheduled groups) and it is out of our control;
- At the Parliament Palace we will book the standard visit (1 hour);
- In order to visit the Parliament Palace an original ID is mandatory;
- The visit of the Parliament Palace is not guaranteed as the institution is sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences.
Tourism licence no. 830 from 25.01.2019 issued by Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism Romania
Registration number personal data operator: 11966
Insurance policy no. 54570 from 09.01.2020 valid from 10.01.2020 until 09.01.2021 issued by OMNIASIG VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP S.A. Amount covered: 30.000 EUR
Tourism certificate no. 7666 from 11.04.2003
Capital: 25.000 RON | Commercial no. J40/3295/2005 | Company no. RO17262596