Are you passionate about Romania and want to build a career in the travel industry? Is dealing with people enjoyable for you and you have strong customer service skills?
We are currently looking for an Incoming Travel Agent to join our team in Bucharest.
Our new colleague will have the following main responsibilities:
- Answering enquiries and requests coming from clients, partners and colleagues
- Creating, negotiating and selling standard and customized travel programs in Romania
- Issuing vouchers, invoices and receipts
- Building relationships and communicating with suppliers and guides to ensure reservations are confirmed for every component of each trip
- Administrating the schedule according the available resources
- Offering exceptional service levels to all customers, partners and colleagues
- Some shared general office duties
The successful candidate will have:
- At least one year working experience in travel industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Romania as a tourist destination (regions, sights, themes, etc)
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Good command of English. Other language is a plus
- A working knowledge of the Internet, Email, Word Excel
- A good sense of humor and desire to work in a team
If you think that you are the right person for this job, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that all applications will be reviewed, but please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
22 January 2018