Brasov is an exciting, vibrant city, which is one of the reasons why tours to Brasov are getting more and more popular! There are plenty of things to do and see here – and it’s only natural to want to experience all this medieval destination has to offer.
However, during some point in your trip, you’ll probably feel the need to slow down and take a moment to let it all sink in.
And what better way to recharge your batteries than by enjoying a delicious meal followed by an invigorating sleep in a comfortable bed?
Brasov Dining: Where Can You Enjoy the Best Romanian Traditional Food?
After you take a stroll down on Brasov’s medieval, cobblestone streets and explore its hidden historical gems, you’ll be ready to have a taste of Transylvania authentic cuisine.
Trying a traditional, local dish will only add value to your experience.
Brasov offers a wide variety of local Romanian food for a reasonable price. You’ll have no problem finding something to suit your taste when dining in one of Brasov’s many restaurants, such as:
We recommend you try out sarmale, delicious mincemeat wrapped in cabbage leaves that melt in your mouth.
You should also taste Romanian traditional sausages, slowly cooked stews, and soups. To top it all off and satisfy your sweet tooth, order some rice pudding.
Once you’ve fuelled up on Romanian traditional food, you’ll have the energy to discover some more authentic places. So, maybe you’ll decide to prolong your stay in Brasov.
Accommodations: What Are Your Options?
If you decide to spend your night in Brasov, you’ll be happy to know there are plenty of options to choose from, such as:
- Hotels: 3* is a good standard for hotels in Brasov. If you book one of our tours, you get to enjoy accommodations at the finest 3* hotels around. You can also book 4* or 5* hotels if you want, but they will cost you more. You can check Coroana Brasovului 3* and Hotel Bella Muzica 3* for reference.
- Hostels. You can book a room at a hostel like JugendStube, the Kismet Dao Hostel or Centrum House Hostel for as little as $15/night.
- Bed and Breakfast (Inns). Most of these are rated with 2* and 3* and are very popular in Romania. B&Bs like Guesthouse La Despani or Pensiunea Toscana offers all the comfort you need for a decent price.
- Rental Apartments. You can get a room through Airbnb for a decent price. Or, you can rent out an entire apartment if you travel with a group of friends. Check out SynConcept Apartments or Main Square Apartments.
Read also: Best Ways to get from Bucharest to Brasov
If you don’t want to deal with planning this aspect of your trip, you might be better off considering one of our available tours to Brasov.
Tours to Brasov: Let Us Take Care of These Planning Details
We’ll make sure you’ll get to see as many of Transylvania’s best attractions as possible.
If you want to make the most out of your visit, you might want to check out our tours to Brasov:
- Two Castles in One Day
- Transylvania Break
- The medieval city of Brasov
- Medieval Transylvania
- Magic Transylvania
It’s a convenient way to see many attractions without having to spend countless hours planning your trip.
We’ll take care of finding suitable accommodation as well, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy all the new experiences and sights.
You are bound to leave with a lot of beautiful memories, and why not, with a strong desire to return here as soon as possible.