Full Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour – 8 hours
Being over 550 years old, Bucharest went through a series of continuous changes, representing the central scene of Romania’s political, artistic, university, financial and cultural life. Between both world wars, due to the elegant architecture and the elite living here, the city was nicknamed “The Little Paris.”
private tour by car/minibus
|Highlights of the trip||
panoramic tour of Bucharest, old city center, the Palace of the Parliament, the Village Museum, Cotroceni Palace, the Revolution Square, the Constitution Square
89 Euros per person
around 7-8 hours
pick-up & drop-off at your hotel (or any address in the city)
English (other languages available on request for an additional fee)
Transport by car/minibus, Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, English speaking guide
Entrance fees at the visited sites (aprox. 20 Euros/person), Lunch
|Additional benefits for our customers||
10% discount at best restaurants in Bucharest including famous locations as Hard Rock Cafe, Caru’ cu bere, Hanu’ lui Manuc, Pescarus, 30% discount at Museum of Senses, 15% discount at Kitsch Museum.
- Small group tour for a personal and intimate experience
- Friendly & experienced tour guide
- Visit the Palace of Parliament, the second-largest administrative building in the world after Pentagon
- Discover Cotroceni Palace, the official residence of the President of Romania.
- Explore a breathtaking and panoramic view of the most interesting sites in Bucharest
- Revolution Square, the witness of the fall of communism in 1989
- Victory Avenue – oldest and longest boulevard of Bucharest
- Hear the story of the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and communism regime
The tour will start from your hotel and following a seven hour itinerary will show the participants the most interesting sights of Bucharest downtown with entrance at the Parliament Palace (optional – open between 10 am – 3 pm), Cotroceni Palace (optional – open between 10 am – 3 pm) and The Village Museum (optional – open between 10 am – 4 pm). On the road we will stop for a lunch (optional) in a local restaurant.
The itinerary depends on your hotel’s location, but it will include: Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Cotroceni Palace (Muzeul Cotroceni) – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).
Know before you book
- The time table is subject to changed due to heavy city traffic and road works
- The Parliament Palace is sometimes closed for conferences and other kind of events without prior notice
- Cotroceni Palace can only be visited in small groups. If there are no groups to join in the day you arrive, we cannot guarantee the visit to this site.
- TravelMaker, as the company which organizes the trip, is not responsible if the visited sites are closed without prior notice and for any reason at the moment you arrive.