Bucharest Evening Tour and Traditional Dinner – 3 hours
Even if sometimes confusing and exasperating, Romania’s capital city will always impress its visitors and the mixture of cultures is the main reason. This tour will reveal Bucharest with its most interesting and original stories, places and people, giving you the chance to see the city “behind the scene”. At the end of the tour you will be droped-off at a nice local restaurant to enjoy a traditonal Romanian dinner.
small group shared tour by car/minibus
€59 for an adult, €49 for a child 3-12, free for children under 3
around 3 hours including dinner
pick-up at your hotel (or any address in the city)
English (other languages available on request for an additional fee)
Transport by car/minibus with pick-up from your hotel, English speaking guide, Voucher of 70 lei per person for the restaurant
|Additional benefits for our customers||
10% discount at best restaurants in Bucharest including famous locations as Hard Rock Cafe, Caru’ cu bere, Hanu’ lui Manuc, Pescarus, 30% discount at Museum of Senses, 15% discount at Kitsch Museum.
Highlights of the tour
- Small Group Tour: Enjoy a more personal, intimate experience. A chance to really discover the secrets of Bucharest while making new friends.
- Friendly, Experienced Guide: Feel welcome, relaxed, and able to enjoy the tour to its fullest. Ask your burning questions and learn from your knowledgeable guide.
- Panoramic Views of Bucharest by moonlight: See wondrous sights that will take your breath away. An opportunity for impressive photos and memory-making!
- Traditional dinner: taste the flavors of Romanian food, enjoy a 3-course meal in a traditional restaurant.
On this tour you will first enjoy a 1.5 hours evening drive through the city center to discover Bucharest most interesting sites and hear the story of the “little Paris”.
Drive past the formidable Palace of Parliament, the second administrative building in the world after Pentagon, Bucharest’s Arch of Triumph, Victoriei Avenue, the oldest and longest boulevard where you can find the most iconic buildings in Bucharest, the Revolution Square, where the Romanians fought against communism.
See Union Square University Square, Romana Square, Free Press Square, your guide will recount the history of these significant sites as you gaze out at the beautiful cityscapes.
From there, you will arrive at a traditional Romanian restaurant where you will learn about the Romanian food and taste some local dishes.
The traditional restaurant will serve up a 3-course meal including water, and usually provide folklore programs during the weekend.
You will receive a voucher of RON 70 per person to be used at the restaurant (à la carte). You can choose a meal to this value or opt to pay the difference if something more expensive catches your eye.
This tour has the same itinerary with the Half Day Tour of Bucharest.
Know before you book
- If you make an online booking for a single traveler, the total amount will be blocked on your card and either charged if we can confirm the tour on your date or rejected if the tour cannot be confirmed for your date.
- From March to October as well as December 16 to January 6, at least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- January 7 to February 29 and November 1 to December 15, at least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund