Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours
Created for anyone who loves to indulge in good wine and great food, this tour gives you a chance to sample celebrated Romanian wines along with various local cheeses. Whether you’re a passionate and knowledgeable wine buff or just enjoy the simple pleasure of a drink or two, wine tasting in Bucharest with TravelMaker is an experience not to be missed.
small group shared tour
69 Euros per adult
|Discount for groups||
5% for 3 guests, 8% for 4 guests traveling together
|Additional benefits for our customers||
10% discount at best restaurants in Bucharest including famous locations as Hard Rock Cafe, Caru’ cu bere, Hanu’ lui Manuc, Pescarus, 30% discount at Museum of Senses, 15% discount at Kitsch Museum.
pick-up and drop off from your hotel
Transport by car or minivan with wifi on board, Professional English speaking guide, A Sommelier-Selected Menu: 3 types of wine and local cheeses, Pick up and drop off from your hotel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the activity starts
Highlights of the tour
- Panoramic Views of Bucharest: See wondrous sights that will take your breath away. An opportunity for impressive photos and memory-making, so don’t forget your camera!
- A Sommelier-Selected Menu: Sample a trio of fabulous wines from a local Romanian winery, along with authentic, delicious cheeses made in the region
- Small Group Tour: Enjoy a more personal, intimate experience. A chance to really discover the secrets of Bucharest while making new friends
- Friendly, Experienced Guide: Feel welcome, relaxed, and able to enjoy the tour to its fullest. Ask your burning questions and learn from your knowledgeable guide
You will meet your tour guide early evening in the lobby of your hotel. As part of a small group, you’ll explore the city, followed by wine tasting and Romanian cheese platters to sample. Save water, drink wine, we say!
During your city tour in Bucharest, you’ll be treated to breathtaking panoramic views of its most fascinating sites. Over the course of 1.5 hours, you’ll discover the history and marvel at the beauty of this incredible city. Feast your eyes on the magnificent architecture and monuments of Victoriei Avenue, and the Romanian Government building at Victoriei Square. Be wowed by the impressive Palace of Parliament – the world’s second-largest administrative building after The Pentagon. Step back in time with Revolution Square, where the Romanians fought against Communism. See Union Square (Piata Unirii), University Square, Romana Square (Piata Romana), Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere), and The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf).
Your group will have 45-60 minutes at a modern wine bar; an intimate place in the heart of Bucharest. There, you’ll be introduced to the friendly Sommelier who will present you with a carefully selected menu of 3 types of wine and local cheeses. Learn the secrets of the city, indulge in the unique flavors of local cuisine, and revel in the warm Romanian hospitality.
Know before you book
- For group discounts please give us a call in advance in order to receive the code discount +40 735 525 710.
- If you make an online booking for a single traveler, the total amount will be blocked on your card and either charged if we can confirm the tour on your date or rejected if the tour cannot be confirmed for your date.
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old and pregnant women.
- From March to October as well as December 16 to January 6, at least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- January 7 to February 29 and November 1 to December 15, at least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
Tourism licence no. 830 from 25.01.2019 issued by Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism Romania
Registration number personal data operator: 11966
Insurance policy no. 54570 from 09.01.2020 valid from 10.01.2020 until 09.01.2021 issued by OMNIASIG VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP S.A. Amount covered: 30.000 EUR
Tourism certificate no. 7666 from 11.04.2003
Capital: 25.000 RON | Commercial no. J40/3295/2005 | Company no. RO17262596